Lee holds regular surgeries all around the constituency to allow residents to raise any issues or concerns with him. Since his election he has already held surgeries in Cutthorpe, Danesmoor, Killamarsh, Dronfield, Eckington, Tupton, Wingerworth and New Whittington where he has met with hundreds of residents who wanted to speak to him.
Resident surgeries can cover any topic, local or national, but are often the place to discuss issues such as:
- problems involving Government departments - such as the DWP, Home Office or HMRC on issues such as benefits, tax or immigration
- difficulties associated with the District or County Councils - where Lee can take up queries regarding roads, bins or our local area. Lee does not have power to make or reverse decisions but is happy to take matters up on behalf of residents to see if progress can be made
- housing issues - whether involving Rykneld, social housing provider in the constituency or other landlords
We operate an appointments based system to ensure everyone has the opportunity to discuss their particular concerns and, due to high demand, initial appointments are generally 15 minutes. Further appointments can then be arranged as necessary.
Lee's upcoming surgeries are:
- 1st March 2018 - Eckington
- 9th March 2018 - Sainsbury’s, Dronfield (Supermarket Surgery - no appointment necessary)
- 7th April 2018 - North Wingfield
- 12th May 2018 - Spinkhill
- 15th June 2018 - Tesco, Clay Cross (Supermarket Surgery - no appointment necessary)
If you would like to make an appointment for a surgery, please get in touch with the office on 439222 or by emailing email@example.com. We will confirm a time and send through location details.